I am so delighted to see you are interested in learning more about the person behind this nail polish addiction blog. My name is Moe, about a year ago I became the most obsessed with nail polish than at any other period of my life. My Instagram and Facebook images were getting such a delighted response from people that I decided I’d like to share this obsession with others in a larger format and started this blog (I have been blogging for over five years — see below).
I am not a nail art professional. I like to keep my nails relatively short and to keep to the basics when it comes to polish/design/art etc. I love all kinds of colors (but my favorite is blue) and do not believe in specific colors for specific ages, if you love it wear it!
A Little Personal Stuff
The top ten basics of me (random order):
- I am in my early forties.
- I have been married for eighteen years.
- We have a German Shepherd and two tabbies (which you probably already know if you follow me on Instagram).
- I live in Eastern Ontario.
- I used to work in plus size retail (I was also a registered nurse at one time).
- For the last nine years I have worked from home. Over that time I have developed a few websites — two plus size shopping blogs, two websites for writers, and a personal blog.
- I was an editor for BellaOnline for almost ten years.
- I love watermelon…
- And iced-coffee (I make my own healthier version)…
- And polka-dots.
Occasionally I post affiliate links where I receive points or a small commission but for the most part the links go straight to the brand if they still have the color I am talking about.