Seasonal nail polish collections always get me excited. There are so many swatch bloggers out there I feel like I can never see them all but there are a few I especially enjoy on a regular basis.
Check out these Summer Nail Polish Collection:
* The Polishaholic reviewed and swatched the I Love Polish summer collection. There are so many pretty polishes but I have to say my absolute favorite is the Masquerade (pink/gold/green multichrome).
* Peach Polish featured KB Shimmer’s summer collection. There are so many options with solids or glitter but I think my favorite is the Sea You Around which “has an emerald green jewel-toned crelly base” — so pretty.
* Beauty Crazed shared Quo by Orly’s summer collection (I love how short her nails are!). My absolute fave is Infused.
* The Happy Sloths shared Essie’s summer collection. Sooooo many wants! I love the “Intense Cocoa Mahogany”, “Unstoppable, Bold Orange”, “Compelling Cobalt Aqua”, and “Unforgettable Hot Guava”.
* Jary Nails shared the She nail summer collection which is quite electric all around. My fave would have to be the Blue Water.
* Polly Polish talks about Barry M’s summer mattes. I love the two blues best, Malibu and Cancun.
* Love for Lacquer shared Butter London’s Lolly Brights collection. Seriously, could that purple shimmer be more awesome?
* Glitter Gloss and Garbage worked with Zoya’s Tickled and Bubbly collections. So many options! From the Bubbly collection I love the Muse “mermaid blue” and from the Tickled that Kitridge “bubblegum pink” is tops for me.
See? What did I tell you, so many polishes so little time! I could go on and on but that’s enough sharing for tonight.
What do you have your eye on for this summer?